Call for Internationale Institute Education for Planing of UNESCO( IIEP). If interested, you can apply now.
Education Sector Planning (ESP): Mastering the art of educational planning
The Education Sector Planning course allows participants to acquire and further develop the knowledge and skills needed to perform effectively their educational planning responsibilities.
The course content covers the main planning functions and provides state-of-the-art training in areas such as education sector diagnosis, plan preparation, implementation, monitoring and evaluation.
Applicants must meet the following requirements:
- be between 30 and 48 years of age;
- have a minimum of 3 years of work experience at the central or regional administrative level in fields related to education planning and management;
- hold at least a Bachelor’s Degree or an equivalent degree, preferably in a field related to education, economics, or statistics;
- be fully proficient (read, write, and speak fluently) in either English or French (applicants whose first language or working language is neither English nor French must provide a certificate of proficiency for one of these languages);
- possess good computer skills in MS Word and Excel software, which will be necessary for the successful completion of the programme.
Female candidates will be given priority access in the case of equal admissions qualifications. Particular consideration will also be given to applications received from the least developed countries.
Participation fees – SCP
The fee for each course offered in the SCP is €1,800. In addition to course fees, participants are required to make arrangements to cover:
- return air fare;
- accommodation and living expenses in Paris (estimated at a minimum of €100 per day);
- subscription to a health/accident insurance policy, which is estimated at approximately €55 for a two-week to one-month subscription period.
For more information click here: http://www.iiep.unesco.org/en/education-sector-planning-esp-mastering-art-educational-planning-1759