On August 2, 2015 Mr. Mohammad Shakir Habibyar Secretary General of the Afghanistan National Commission for UNESCO & ISESCO (ANCUI) met Mr. Danilo Paddela Chief of Education and Mr. Nagaoka Chief of Cultural of UNESCO Office in Kabul.
In this Meeting which took place in the office of Secretary General at Ministry of Education were present Mr. Ahmad Zia Ahmadi Project Manager of UNESCO office in Kabul and Mr. Mohammad Usman Samin Program Manager of (ANCUI).
At the outset, Mr. Habibyar welcomed the guests and discussed the following issues:
– Lack of professional staff and proper funding.
– Commitment of the Secretary General of (ANCUI) Mr. Shakir Habibyar to bring useful changes in any working spheres of (ANCUI) and to scrutinize and assessment of the past achievements of (ANCUI) including the implementation process of 2014 – 2015 projects of participation program of UNESCO.
– Administrative structure of (ANCUI).
– Addressed Problems of Transferring funds of 7 projects which were approved at the 37th General Conference of UNESCO and banned by UNESCO participation program, due to the considerations of permanent delegation of Afghanistan for UNESCO.
– Purchasing of IT equipments which is the most urgent needs of (ANCUI) in accordance with the charter of National Commission for UNESCO.
Afterwards Mr. Paddela appreciated and welcomed the best efforts of Mr. Habibyar towards solving challenges and problems is that the (ANCUI) faced with right now, He pledged to continue their co-operation and will support (ANCUI) and help in tackling the challenges and problems.